Friday, October 29, 2010

Piccolo/ three month anniversary

The piccolo. The instrument I have dreamed of playing since I was six. I ended up learning trumpet, but I finally get another chance to reattempt the fulfillment of my childhood dream. And it's great.

Even better than that, today was my 3 month anniversary with this amazing guy. His naellme is Devon, and I am completely and totally in love with him. He's my everything. And today was amazing, almost as amazing as the past three months have been, probably better. So yeah :) Today was a good day. I'm happy. You should be happy.

Challenge: Think of at least one good thing that happened to you today. It doesn't necessarily have to be happy or bright or amazing or een all that good, just something that was better than eerything else. Now, tell me that thing. Mine was that Devon brought me flowers and cake and candy. What's yours?

1 comment: