Saturday, July 10, 2010

Writer's Block..

Sucks completely. I have been so caught up in my head the past few days, yet still completely unable to find anything to write about. I've been in a slump....okay, so I've been in really crappy mood, but you know, that's what happens to hormonal teenage girls. So, tonight I've been hanging out with my best friend ever, adn we have been watching chick flicks. Oh the joy! You should check out her post about it. (thislittleblogofmineiamgoingtoletshin.blogspot.com) She's the coolest kid I know, and she has really awesome writing skills.

So, yeah, I'm gonna keep thinking. And you can keep reading...or skimming..or power reading...or completely ignoring my little blog. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about the craptacular mood, dearest. But it'll get better. Just try writing about nothing and maybe something will come.... definitely something will com. I readddddd all your blogs. (So post more, damnit!).
    Oh hormones!! Check out Charlieissocoollike's song Chemical Love (I was singing it yesterday). I love you and you're beautiful and funny and awesome and smart and damn right perfect.

    For a close, maybe just try Delilah or Goodbye, or Peace out or I'm just fucktacular or anything like that... :)

    ReplyDelete