Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Best Present

So, I know is Christmas is about celebrating the incarnation of Jesus, but to me it's also about spending time with my family. They argue, they yell, they're obnoxious and stubborn, but I love them. And Christmas is the one time of year we all come together and spend time with each other. This year was especially special (that's really fun to say aloud) because my dad didn't have to work. And I got a lot of really cool presents this year (Kindle, CAKE tickets, and a few others). But my favorite present this was, by far, spending time with my family where no one argued. It wasn't intentional. They didn't pretend to get along for my sake. They genuinely got along. And it was one of the best gifts I've recieved, ever. I just thought I'd share.

So, go forth and celebrate the incarnation of Jesus, and a wonderfully merry Christmas to you and yours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment